Thursday, May 19, 2016

special offer...

My second ukulele is nearly complete as you can see in the photo. When I have a coat of finish on it, I'll put my instrument making aside to do other things.

My new book, Build 25 Beautiful Boxes is being offered at a 15% discount from ShopWoodworking.com. Follow the link below and use the discount code stowe15 during checkout to receive your discount. Shipping is free for purchases over $25.00.

This new book is a compilation of my first two books that the publisher allowed to go out of print. If you don't have Creating Beautiful Boxes with Inlay Techniques, or Simply Beautiful Boxes you may find this book useful. It is available both digitally and in hard copy through the link below.
Save 15% at Shop Woodworking with Offer Code STOWE15
In the meantime, I am going to be busy today setting up for the White St. Art Walk,beginning to clean my wood shop in preparation for a visiting editor from Fine Woodworking, and starting to plan for my summer classes.

Make, fix, create, and extend to others the love of learning likewise.

1 comment:

  1. Doug, have you read "The boy who played with fusion"? I checked it out as an ebook from our Carroll Madison County Library. It not only follows the development of this kid from Texarkana who built a fusion reactor but also talks a lot about education. A lot of the ideas about education for gifted and talented are similar to Clear Spring School. It mentions the Davidson school in Reno, NV where this kid and his brother ended up.

    ReplyDelete